The UT IBC is responsible for the review and approval of research protocols involving:
1. Recombinant DNA molecules
2. Agents infectious to humans, animals, or plants*
3. Acute toxins of biological origin
4. Venomous animals and poisonous plants
* Research use of all agents infectious to humans must be registered with the IBC. Agents infectious to animals or plants must be registered with the IBC if federal agency permits are required for the possession or use of these agents.
This meeting is open to the public and is held at 3:00 PM in 410 Plant Biotechnology Building (UTIA Campus) unless otherwise indicated.